Wednesday 12 August 2015

Wellness Wednesday: Food Prep Fun

Trying to add a little excitement to cooking?

Every chance I get, I love going into stores to find the latest kitchen gadgets....anything to make cooking more interesting.  This time, I stumbled on the Veggetti!  Its really nice!  Something I will certainly keep in my kitchen.

See the video and let me know what you think?

Video: Food Fun with Veggetti!

Below is a picture of the last meal I made with the Veggetti.  I shredded some zucchini then topped it with some tasty pasta sauce.  SENSATIONAL and filling without tons of calories! :-)

Have some kitchen fun! :-)

Have a FitTastic evening!
Quiana



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Still HERE! Dance Fitness!

This is such a great song!  If you ever feel like you been knocked to the ground, I hope you'll be encouraged by this song.  It's t...