Wednesday 9 January 2019

Are YOU Moving Your Way? Here's a MOVE for ya!


Move Your Way!  

How are you moving?  

Another PUMPFIT move! This time, I used a plates from my barbel kit!  This entire kit is really nice!  I like the soft plates and the slots in the center.  I can create many different exercises using the barbell and/or plates alone.  More to come! Can't wait!!!  

Please let me know if you're interested in this barbell kit.  You won't regret it! :-)

***************
This was my Instagram post yesterday (@fitwithquiana).  Just wanted to share it with you in case you missed it! When I work out,   many thoughts about life come to my mind.  I often think about what I'm doing and what life lesson can I learn from it.  So.....this was the message that came to my mind:

May the Lord strengthen you to lift the heavy weights of the world off of you and give you the grace to balance the load!💪🙏🏼♥️#fitwithquiana #fittastichealth #inspired #victory #fitlife #wellness#faith #pumpfitgh #weights #balance #focus #thrive #fit4all #winning 

*********

Keep Moving Your Way!

I'd love to hear what you're doing to Move Your Way!

Have a Super Healthy FitTastic Day!

QUIANA






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Still HERE! Dance Fitness!

This is such a great song!  If you ever feel like you been knocked to the ground, I hope you'll be encouraged by this song.  It's t...