Tuesday 16 January 2018

Yes, I HATE COOKING and I LOVE TO EAT!!!

Greetings FitTastic Crew!

Here is a message I thought about to day..... Since we're developing the skill of intentionally doing things that we ENJOY, I find myself really asking, "What do I really enjoy?"  

Without too much thought it hit me!  I do NOT enjoy cooking!

So then I thought, people must think I love to cook and I only like to eat healthy stuff.  NOT TRUE!!!  

Yes, my body went through a transformation and my lifestyle is heavily focused on "nutrition and fitness", but I still DO NOT like to cook!

I love the taste of sweets, chips, biscuits, fizzy drinks, and more!

So, why do I do something I HATE?  Why do I pass on something foods I really like?  

Listen to this message....





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Still HERE! Dance Fitness!

This is such a great song!  If you ever feel like you been knocked to the ground, I hope you'll be encouraged by this song.  It's t...