Friday 4 January 2019

Move Your Way! Night ride with kiddos!



How's it going?  Today's Move Your Way activity was.........a quick morning meditation walk, evening walk with hubby, and night ride with 2 of my kiddos.  I didn't intend to do so much today, but....I thought it was better to walk and talk with hubby rather than sitting to talk.  Once we returned from our walk, I thought it would be a little fun adventure to take my kiddos out for a night bike ride.  It was fun!  The breeze was FABULOUS and the adventure was precious.  Hope you continue to find ways to MOVE YOUR WAY!

Here are a few pictures from our night ride adventure:

water break.....

pre-ride photo shoot....


More adventures to come!  Let's keep it going!  Let us know what you're doing to
Move Your Way!

Quiana


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Still HERE! Dance Fitness!

This is such a great song!  If you ever feel like you been knocked to the ground, I hope you'll be encouraged by this song.  It's t...