Friday 13 March 2015

Faith & Fitness (Day 2: You Are Not An Accident)

Today's message is a reminder that we're NOT an accident. We were created by God for a reason and the Lord will fulfill his purpose for us (Psalm 138:8).  Let's stay grateful for all our blessings!  Let's let the love of God and our grateful hearts push us into renewed STRENGTH, ENERGY, and EXCITEMENT!  

Believe TODAY and EVERYDAY that YOU got what it takes to rise higher than your challenges!  YOU got what it takes to be your BEST and live a life of GREATNESS!  
You  Are  Not an Accident!  Rise UP!   Live it UP!



Day 2 Lesson:  You Are Not an Accident!

Point to Ponder:  I am not an accident.

Verse to Remember:  "I am your Creator.  You were in my care even before you were born." Issiah 44:2 (CEV-Contemporary English Translation)

Question to Consider:  I know that God uniquely created me.  What areas of my personality, background, and physical appearance am I struggling to accept.



Video Message: You Are Not an Accident


Exercises: Upper Body Strength Training





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Still HERE! Dance Fitness!

This is such a great song!  If you ever feel like you been knocked to the ground, I hope you'll be encouraged by this song.  It's t...