Tuesday 24 March 2015

Faith & Fitness Day 6: Life is A Temporary Assignment

For this day in the Purpose Driven Life book, Rick Warren shares a very simple message that inspired me to really LIVE it UPLife it UP, & Enjoy life!   His statement was, "Life on earth is a temporary assignment." Not saying that I haven't heard this before, BUT...... this time I feel as though I got it!  Maybe its maturity or a little growth from the previous days, but I feel as though I got it and I'm ready to do my assignment to the BEST of my ability.  

Here is a verse he reviewed in the book:  "Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be.  Remind me that my days are numbered, and that my life is fleeting away." Psalm 39:4



Point to Ponder:  This world is not my home.

Verse to Remember:  "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.  For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2Corinthians 4:18

Question to Consider:  How should the fact that life on earth is just a temporary assignment change the way I am living right now?







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Still HERE! Dance Fitness!

This is such a great song!  If you ever feel like you been knocked to the ground, I hope you'll be encouraged by this song.  It's t...